Homer Simpson loves a variety of foods, but which foods are his favorites? This list of Homer Simpson's top ten favorite foods is based on episode references from The Simpsons. Whether Marge is cooking up pork chops or the family is visiting the Frying Dutchman, Homer is always ready to eat.
Though I don't have exact numbers for this, Homer drinks Duff beer at least once in every episode. When you think closely on it, it's no wonder The Simpsons caused a stir when it premiered in 1990, because how many hit TV shows star a heavy-drinking father?
- He visits Duff Brewery in "Duffless," Season 4.
- The family visits Duff Gardens in "Selma's Choice," Season 4.
- Sometimes Homer Simpson drinks fancy Duffenbrau.
- Drools over Warren Burgher's name in "Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie," Season 4.
- Homer visits Krusty Burger in "Old Money," Season 2.
- Homer orders a donut burger with cheese in "Treehouse of Horror XI," Season 12.
- Homer becomes the barbecue master in "When Flanders Failed," Season 3.
3. Hot Dogs
- Homer eats partially frozen hot dogs dipped straight in the mustard jar in "A Milhouse Divided," Season 8.
- Homer is excited the Globex Corporation lunchroom serves hot dogs and beer in "You Only Move Twice," Season 8.
- Homer tells the police he has hot dogs in his pockets in "There's No Disgrace Like Home," Season 1 (pictured left).
- Homer eats a slice of pizza while driving, just before finding an overturned sugar truck, in "Lisa's Rival," Season 6.
- Baby Homer sucks on a pizza in a flashback during "Homer's Triple Bypass," Season 4.
- Homer has a pizza delivered to the courtroom in "The New Kid on the Block," Season 4.
- Homer can't quite reach the pizza at Original Famous Ray's when he's sitting in his car during "The City of New York Vs. Homer Simpson," Season 9 (pictured left).
- Homer buys triple chocolate ice cream at the Kwik-E-Mart in "Krusty Gets Busted," Season 1.
- Homer rises from his wheelchair and suffers being crushed by a vending machine in order to eat a chocolate bar in "So It's Come to This: A Simpsons Clip Show," Season 4.
- Gets distracted while Bart eats a chocolate bar in "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy," Season 6.
- Homer chokes on a donut at work in "Homer at the Bat," Season 3.
- Homer starts a nuclear meltdown when he tries to enlarge a donut in "Simpson Tide," Season 9.
- Even driving in circles reminds him of donuts in "Lisa the Tree Hugger," Season 12.
- Homer pokes donuts to see their fillings in "Homer Defined," Season 3.
7. Pork Chops
- Everyone but Lisa, the vegetarian, enjoys them for dinner during "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish," Season 7
- Homer fights Jay Sherman for the last pork chop in "A Star Is Burns," Season 6
- According to Homer, the family hasn't missed pork chop night since the Great Pig Scare in '87 in "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish," Season 2.
Oh, yes, pancakes. Other than donuts, no other breakfast food can capture Homer Simpson's heart like pancakes.
- Homer talks in his sleep, mentioning not only pancakes, but also football, boobies, pork rinds and waffles in "Stark Raving Dad," Season 3 (pictured left).
- Homer has two stacks of pancakes, while Bart eats Krusty Flakes, also in "Stark Raving Dad," Season 3.
- Marge serves square pancakes, instead of waffles, during "Treehouse of Horror VII," Season 8.