FOX's Animation Domination celebrates Thanksgiving a little early, with Thanksgiving-themed episodes airing tonight, though it seems like a couple of the shows missed the memo.
Picture courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox.
- The Cleveland Show @ 7:30 p.m. ET - "A General Thanksgiving Episode," when Cleveland finds out that Holt was not invited to his estranged family's holiday dinner, he asks him to babysit Rallo, while the gang opens a new airport pub.
- The Simpsons 8:00 p.m. ET - "Penny-Wiseguys," Homer is shocked to discover that his bowling teammate, Dan Gillick (guest voice Steve Carrell), is an accountant for Fat Tony and his mob. (How is this related to Thanksgiving? Good one, FOX.)
- Bob's Burgers @ 8:30 p.m. ET - "An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal," it's Bob's favorite holiday of all time, and he's determined to make it the most memorable Thanksgiving ever. However, the plans change when Mr. Fischoeder (guest voice Kevin Kline) hires Bob as his chef and Linda and the kids as his family in order to stage the perfect Thanksgiving dinner and make a former flame (guest voice Lindsey Stoddart) jealous.
- Family Guy @ 9:00 p.m. ET "Joe's Revenge," the criminal (guest voice Will Sasso) who, years ago, shot Joe and left him in a wheelchair, becomes a fugitive. So, Quagmire, Joe and Peter team up to hunt the bad guy down. (Unless they're eating turkey and gravy on the stakeout, I'm missing the Thanksgiving in this episode, too.)
- American Dad @ 9:30 p.m. ET "American Stepdad," Stan invites his mother (guest voice Swoosie Kurtz) to come live with the family after Stan's stepfather dies, and tensions rise when Roger is forced to share his attic with her. But Roger and Stan's mom quickly fall in love and get married, and Stan is forced to deal with Roger as his new stepdad.