1. Entertainment
Nancy Basile

Family Guy: Legalize Marijuana

By April 18, 2009

Family GuyWith Stewie's help, Brian launches a campaign to legalize marijuana in the "420" episode of Family Guy airing Sunday, April 19 at 9:00 p.m. ET on Fox.
Picture courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox.

Comments

April 19, 2009 at 9:37 pm
(1) M. says:

ABSOLUTE BRILLIANCE.

April 19, 2009 at 10:05 pm
(2) BigT says:

AWESOME!

April 19, 2009 at 10:43 pm
(3) Whatplantscrave says:

I lol’d

April 20, 2009 at 4:55 am
(4) Todshi says:

The episode was basically telling the truth about marijuana laws in this country. I can go out and burn the American flag to display my ‘freedom of speech’, but if I burn a joint, I’ll be arrested as if I raped a child.

April 23, 2009 at 7:42 pm
(5) blkBob says:

lol’d it

But killing a cat with a razor blade? Wow, not sure if that’s really funny at all.

April 23, 2009 at 11:35 pm
(6) Tracy says:

Speak the real truth legalizing HEMP is the first step to GOING GREEN.

April 26, 2009 at 3:31 pm
(7) Legalization says:

Way to go, Family Guy! I’m glad they’re presenting us with the truth about marijuana and why it should be legal.

I remember another episode where Stewie wants to go on that children’s show in England, and Brian winds up going after him, only for them to wind up in Amsterdam in a coffeeshop. Good stuff! :)

July 23, 2009 at 9:13 am
(8) K Dog says:

Yeah way to go Seth Macfarlane.
Its bad enougth weve got ciggarettes and alchohol lets add another addictive substance into the mix while were at it.
DUM ASS

November 19, 2009 at 10:35 pm
(9) DON E DARKO says:

look Kdog or whatever the hell your name is weed isnt an addictive substance and its sure as hell isnt as bad as alcohol or tobacco there are less marijuana related deaths than of lung cancer and alcohol related accidents and by the way if your refering to the weed is more dangerous to your lungs than tobacco commercial its sponsored by who? a tobacco industry because if weed is legalized who the hell wants to smoke cigs? no one really…

December 11, 2009 at 5:18 am
(10) Todshi says:

My biggest problem with maijuana being ilegal is that even if I never come to work high or if I never get high at work, I can still be fired if I fail a ramdom drug test.
Their logic is that if there’s THC in my system, I can be a safty hazard. A company should be more concern about what an employee is doing at work and NOT what they do at home. God forbid I should smoke a joint on my time.
Point: I should have the freedom to choose whether I smoke pot or not without the threat of losing my job or going to jail…or am I making too much sense, Kdog?

June 3, 2010 at 9:12 pm
(11) jp420 says:

yea k dog shut your mouth. those two told you what was up i dont need to say anything else.